All students shall maintain an acceptable standard of dress both during school hours and after hours.
STUDENT DRESS CODE
- FPS logo* polo-style embroidered shirts (Hunter Green, Navy Blue, White)
- Non-embroidered polo-style shirts in navy blue, hunter green, or white
- Button down shirts in navy blue, hunter green, white
- Solid khaki or navy blue pants, skirts, skorts, shorts or capris. Shorts, skirts and skorts must be at finger-tip length or longer. Jumper dresses are permitted, as long as they are within the color specifications. No jeans.
- All pants must be belted/affixed at the waist
- Winter / Outwear options:
- Above shirts may be worn, with long sleeve shirts or turtle necks UNDER designated uniform shirts
- Sweatshirts, jackets, and hooded sweatshirts with FPS logo
- Navy, hunter green or white Cardigan sweaters only.
- Solid navy, hunter green or white sweatshirts.
- Students must wear closed shoes at all times. No heavy military type boots or shoes with metal tips may be worn. No stacked or pumped shoes may be worn. We recommend sneakers or flat dress shoes. No wheeled sneakers, bedroom/other slippers, or pointed/cowboy boots. All shoes must have a closed toe and back.
Uniforms May be Purchased from any uniform vendor including but not limited to Target, Old Navy, Uniform Source, Walmart and more.
*Uniform Source offers a wide variety of FPS logo items: www.uniform-source.com
The Administration reserves the right to authorize or prohibit any individual item of apparel even if it is not specifically prohibited by the dress code. Any authorization, however, requires "written approval." If there is any question, please contact the front office at 678-574-6488.
In addition to the uniform requirements, the following regulations apply:
a. Hair: No extreme hairstyles or unnatural (e.g. pink, purple) hair coloring for students. Male students must wear their hair above their collars. If hair is longer, it must be secured in a ponytail. Hats, caps, or sunglasses may not be worn in the school building(s).
b. Body piercing: The only body piercing allowed is pierced ears.
c. The following items are NOT permitted on campus or at any school activity:
• Bare midriffs
• See-through clothing
• Tattoos (visible)
• Crop/tube tops
• Halter tops
• Clothing with profanity or suggestions of profanity or of illegal activity
• Potentially dangerous items such as spikes, chains, or spurs
• Mini skirts or short shorts for girls