For SAT dates and registration visit http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/sat-dates.
For ACT dates and registration visit http://www.actstudent.org/regist/dates.html.
TEST PREP: http://www.testprepreview.com
Herff Jones for Juniors:
Herff Jones provides class rings and Tom Price presents all necessary information in October of the current school year. Visit www.herffatlanta.com for more information, and be sure to look for the meeting date at the school.
Herff Jones for Seniors:
In addition to selling class rings, Herff Jones provides graduation caps and gowns, tassels, graduation announcements, and any other graduation items you wish to purchase for your graduate. These items are NOT part of your Senior Fees and must be paid directly to Herff Jones. Visit www.herffatlanta.com for more information, and be sure to look for meeting dates at the school.
Herff Jones also produces the FPS Yearbook, the Phoenix, and you may purchase a tribute to your senior at varying prices. See the yearbook staff for further information, and look for applicable dates. See Online Payments on the Home Page Quick Links.
Held prior to or after graduation rehearsal, this is a special time for the entire senior class to gather with the senior adviser and homeroom teacher. When senior fees are paid, this breakfast is covered up to $10 per student. Neat casual dress is requested.
Capping and Graduation Rehearsals are held the week of graduation and attendance is mandatory for seniors to walk. The entire rehearsal only takes 2 hours for the seniors. All are expected to be on their best behavior and on time to rehearsal. Neat casual dress is requested.
Senior Banquet and Awards Ceremony
Semi-Formal Attire is required.
- Held the Thursday or Friday prior to graduation
- Special Awards, such as the FPS Award, the Falcon Award, Valedictorian and Salutatorian are announced at this special awards ceremony
- With senior fees paid, 2 guests in addition to the Senior are invited to attend the Senior Banquet
- If you would like more guests to attend, a separate fee will be assessed
- Numbers for the banquet will be needed by the second week of May of the current school year. No more than 150 guests will be able to attend (this includes faculty), so numbers are very important. All names and guests will need to be provided to the Banquet Coordinator